Our curriculum is based on the CBSE syllabus and to standards prescribed by NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training). The developmental areas provide the foundation for learning in subject areas.
The framework is built on universally accepted developmental milestones of a child, and designed keeping in mind skills that are age-appropriate.
Learning objectives, lesson plans, and worksheets are prepared in house by a team of developers who have at minimum a Masters degree in Education and collectively more than a 100 years or relevant experience.
The method of teaching is built on Montessori Principles, and is oriented to promote Activity Based Learning.
Activity Based Learning
- Assists children in their physical, intellectual and emotional ability
- Allows children to have freedom in their approach to creative learning, and creates within them a sense of responsibility for what they choose to do
- Inspires children to form a sense of independence, self discipline, concentration, motivation and sensitivity to the world around them
- Educates children with activities and lessons designed to promote holistic development
- Helps children acquire a sense of common humanity that binds people of all races and cultures together
- Develops a positive attitude towards learning
- Develops a healthy sense of self-confidence
- Forms extended habits of concentration, initiative and persistence
- Provides an environment in which children are free to respond to their natural drive to work and learn
- Awakens a sense of imagination in children
- Encourages a desire for independence and high self esteem in children
- Helps children develop kindness and courtesy
- Helps children learn how to observe, question and explore ideas independently
- Gives children the freedom to pursue knowledge and skills most relevant to them, at a pace that is most comfortable for them
- Encourages a growing love of learning in children
- Creates a culture of consistency, natural order and empowerment